Fun Trivia questions are well-known games for fun with colleagues, friends, and family. It tests one’s general knowledge while while having fun at the same time.
They include a list of funny questions on any selected topic, a selected host, and the questions are posed to individuals in a group to compete on who will answer more questions.
The competition should be friendly and is usually most interesting when someone keeps scoring. The group or individual who makes the most correct answers with the many points become the winners.
The winners are then given a prize, like a trophy.
Checkout some of our awesome questions you can use in your next trivia games.
- What does an anemometer measure?
Answer. Speed of wind
- Between thunder and lightning, which one comes first during a thunderstorm?
- The bottom of a rainbow has which color?
- The strips of a newborn zebra are in which color?
- The most popular color of cars is?
- Mg is the chemical symbol of which element?
- An adult human has how many teeth?
- What is role of human white blood cells?
Answer. Fight disease causing microbes
- For how long can red blood cells of human beings survive?
Answer: Around 115 days.
- Microsoft owns which email service?
- The main producer of coffee in the world is which country?
- The capital city of Germany is?
- Which is most popular search engine on the internet?
- On average, human tongue has how many taste buds?
- What colors are the Spain flag?
Answer: Red, Yellow and red
- What does a Yule Log signify?
Answer. Meant to entice the Sun to return
- The highest waterfall is found in which country?
Answer. In Venezuela
- Where is the world’s ancient forest found?
- What is the first sign of zodiac?
Answer. Aries (♈)
- Who discovered penicillin?
Answer. Sir Alexander Fleming
- What does DNA stands for in biology?
Answer. Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Name the colors on the American flag?
Answer. White, Blue and White
- Tea was invented by which country?
- What are some of the dishes for Christmas dinner?
Answer. Potatoes, red cabbage, roasted Turkey
- Which gifts are given on the seventh day in the song Twelve Days of Christmas?
Answer. 2 turtle doves, 6 geese, 5 golden rings, 7 swans, 3 French hens, 4 calling birds, a partridge in a pear tree.
- Jim Morrison was buried in which city?
Answer. Paris, France
- What is the pH level of pure water?
- What is the chemical symbol of sodium?
- Which is the only vowel on a standard keyboard that is not on the top line of letters?
- In the Chess game, who starts first?
Answer. The white men
- A spider has how many pairs of wings?
Answer. Has none
- What is the most expensive home in the world?
Answer. Antilia in Mumbai, India,
- Where can you find the Kodiak Island?
Answer. Southern Alaska, USA
- For how can one hard boil an egg?
Answer. 10 minutes
- In 1921, the Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to who?
Answer. Albert Einstein
- The crocodile swallowed which item in Peter Pan?
Answer. The crocodile swallowed a clock and the hand of a pirate captain
- Zurich is a city found in which country?
- The moon has how many phases?
Answer. Eight phases
- What is the hardest rock?
- A shark has how many bones?
Answer. Has no bones
- The fear of spiders is called?
- The modern Santa Claus is mainly a mix of what two figures?
Answer. Father Christmas and St. Nicholas.
- Who was the first person to tradition of dressing up like Santa in his departmental store?
Answer. James Edgar
- A Himalayan poppy flower is what color?
- Which boxer was termed “The Greatest” and “The People’s Champion”?
Answer. Muhammad Ali
- Plague is in which country?
Answer. Democratic Republic of Congo
- The term “piano” means?
Answer. A piano refers to a large keyboard musical instrument
- What substance is hair made of?
- Who was the first American to go to space?
Answer. Alan B. Shepard
- An octopus has how many hearts?
Answer. Three hearts
- Which country is long and thin covering over half of the western coast of South America?
- Which planet has the most force of gravity
- Beyoncé’s first solo album was called?
Answer. Dangerously in Love
- The largest organ in a human body is?
- AC/DC originated from which country?
- The first official American baseball game took place in which US state?
Answer. New Jersey
- What animal lacks vocal cords?
Hope our list of Fun Trivia Questions was worth your time. Kindly don’t forget to add your questions below on the comment section.