Family Feud Questions and answers as group game is quite enjoyable, especially when played indoors and involve group work. It can be an excellent selection to share fun and laughter at a house party and family get-togethers. It calls for the players to support each other during the game making it an ideal game for the whole family. At in depth, it can create a strong sense of mutual and community respect.
Relatively, the next best thing about family feud questions is that they can be custom tailored to soot one’s convenience. Customizing the game enhances the level of engagement among participants, which makes the game even more enjoyable. Your own invention of the game will be big and crazy fun. All it needs is some bits of planning and answering the questions correctly and the fun will be in abundance. Hope you will realize the all this in the following questions.
50 Good Family Feud Questions and Answers
- What things a person from Texas is possibly better at than a person from New Jersey
a). Horse Riding b). Farming
c). Wearing Cowboy boots d). Making Whataburger
- What are some of the works that require high vision?
a). Data Entry b). Photography
c). Driver d). Programming
- What are the most common things in a night club?
a). Music System b). Alcohol
c). DJ c). Waiters
- What are some of things you did as kid that you are ashamed of right now?
a). Crying for no reason b). Pulling others
c). Refusing to go to school d). Sleeping in class
e). Eating too much
- What is the common statement for proposing for your spouse?
a). Will you marry me? b). Come live with me.
c). I want to spend my life with you d). Allow your heart to accommodate me
e). Let us enjoy our lives together
- How many children are you planning to have?
a). One b). Two
c). Six d). Three
- As a woman what are you planning to do after you are done with your degree course
a). Get married b). Advance my education
c). To become a house wife d). To start a company of my own
e). To become a politician
- How many women are you planning to marry?
a). Three b). Two
c). Zero d). Four
- What do you do with your family during Christmas season?
a). Visiting parks b). Visit extended family in the province
c). Going for tour d). Visiting moles for window shopping.
e). Inviting friends at your place
- What are some of the reasons why people wake up at midnight?
a). Crippy noise b). Nightmares
c). Crying baby d). Need to visit the washroom
e). Need for water/food
- Why would one get late to work?
a). Waking up late b). Car breakdown
c). Delay by public vehicles c). Bad weather
d). Heavy traffic
- Every day you wake up what do you do first?
a). Take a bath b). Go to the restroom
c). Brush your teeth d). Snooze the alarm
e). Open your eyes
- Which place lacks good cell phone reception?
a). Airplane b). On a ship
c). Inside a tunnel d). In the basement
e). Up the mountain
- Which plant would never miss in your garden?
a). Rose flower b). Coriander
c). Onions d). Chilies
- Whom would you rather share a selfie with?
a). Dad b). Mum
c). Bestie d). Partner/Spouse
e). Social Media
- From whom would you go for advice?
a). Bestie b). Counsellor
c). Parents d). Grandparents
- Whats the one thing you would never forget while leaving the house?
a). Money b). Keys
c). Smartphone d). Identity Card
e). Car keys
- What are some of the chores you keep on procrastinating?
a). Doing dishes b). Washing/laundry
c). House cleaning d). Taking out trash
- What are the benefits of online work?
a). Saving Cash b). Having quality time with family
c). No dress code d). Flexible working hours
e). No travelling
- What can never miss in a ladies purse?
a). Lipstick b). Pones
c). wipes d). Cell phone
- What items are most likely to be found in a wallet?
a). Passport c). Credit card
c). Driver’s License d). Business card
e). Spouse/Family photo
- What things do drivers do that annoy the most?
a). Over speeding b). Not using Indicators
c). Drunk driving d). Overtaking from a wrong side
e). Continuous hooting
- In what places are you not allowed to touch anything?
a). Zoo b). Animal Park
c). Museum d). Art gallery
e). Gift Shop
- What other names can be used to refer to a restaurant?
a). Burger joint b). Diner
c). Eatery d). Cafeteria
- What would you look for first when left stranded in an island?
a). Food b). Somewhere to sleep
c). Source of fire d). Help
- Who are often called whenever people require help?
a). Fire fighters b). Parents
c). Police d). Red Cross
- What can be found in a bathroom?
a). Toilet paper b). Toilet/Washing Soap
c). Towel d). Toilet Cleaner
- Which type of fruits are hard to crack into?
a). Watermelon b). Cashew Nut
c). Jackfruit d). Watermelon
- Which animal names start with letter “C”?
a). Cat b). Chameleon
c). Cheetah d). Cow
- What can help you clam down when you highly stressed/tensed?
a). An extremely quiet place b). Talking to a friend
c). Music d). Hot chocolate
e). A peaceful nap
- What are some of the items you can comfortably put on top of your office desk?
a). Photo of spouse/family b). Pen holder
c). Laptop d). Cup
e). Water Flask
- What are some of the disposable items you buy?
a). Diapers b). Carrier bags
c). Razors d). Paper plates
- What clothes are used at night when you go to sleep?
a). Night dress b). Pajamas
c). Bed-sheets d). Pillow
- What materials are used in building a house?
a). Iron sheets b). Blocks/Bricks
c). Timber d). Sand
- What can be cut using scissors?
a). Piece of Cloth b). Paper
c). Hair d). Curtains
e). Cello tape
- What the five big animals?
a). Elephant b). Giraffe
c). Lion d). Buffalo
- What are some of the egg-laying creatures?
a). Snakes b). Ostriches
c). Hens d). Penguins
- What items can be carried while going for a picnic?
a). Tents b). Fruit juice
b). Fruits d). Mat
- What are some of the things made using coconut?
a). Body Lotions b). Oil
c). Coir d). Candy
- What are some of the foods that can be eaten with a tomato Sauce?
a). Spring rolls b). Burger
c). Sausages d). French fries
e). Chicken nugget
- What items require battery to work?
a). Cars b). Wall Clocks
c). Remotes d). Torchlights
e). Toy cars
- Which items can be spread?
a). Peanut butter b). Blue band
c). Cream d). Infection
- What activities can person engage in after campus?
a). Join the police force b). Look for work
c). Marry d). Start a business
- What do you miss about your teenage days?
a). Crazy friendships b). Time
c). Freedom d). Looks
- What do siblings often fight about?
a). Sharing rooms b). Remotes
c). Clothes d). The most loved
e). Candy bars
- What are some of the things people often forget to switch off?
a). Television b). Lights
c). Fan d). Geyser
d). Hot shower switch
- Some of the things if spilled or dropped in the kitchen can cause a massive mess.
a). Eggs b). Water
c). Flour d). Juice
- What do people look for while selecting a hotel?
a). Comfy bed b). Wi-Fi
c). Superior/quality services d). General cleanliness
e). Types/quality of food
- What makes dogs to bark?
a). Sight of Stranger b). Sight of cats
c). Hunger d). Sight of other dogs
e). When they are happy
- What items can be misplaced?
a). Remote b). Keys
c). Jewelry d). Cell phones