Family Feud Christmas Questions
Family feud Christmas questions can also be used or applied in special events and holidays. They can play perfectly in strengthening family bonds, teamwork, and learning from each other’s mistakes during Christmas time when the family comes together. The Christmas holiday can be quite long and boring when the family lacks events or games to spur the moments. And what a nice way to spur that holiday with feud questions. It also helps test and enhance the listening skills that ought to be shared in any great family.
Thus, regardless of it purpose, to strengthen family bonds, rebuild lost connections, or just enjoying a quality time together with grandpa and kids, Family Feud Christmas Questions are the best approach of bringing people together. With this game, one can come up with multiple questions that are friendly for both adults, teens, and kids parking friendly competition that would grow further in future. I pray that the following questions will help spike your Christmas and make as fun and memorable like never before. More family feud questions
- What are some of the reindeers that Santa use?
a). Prancer b). Donner
c). Vixen c). Dasher
- What are some of the things required to wrap gifts?
a). Box b). Ribbon
c). Seal tape d). Wrapper
e). Greeting/Address card
- Name the most common Christmas holiday greetings
a). Season’s greetings b). Merry Christmas
c). Happy holidays d). Feliz Navidad
e). Happy Greetings
- Who are some of the personalities closely associated with Christmas?
a). Baby Jesus b). Mary
c). Joseph d). Santa Clause
e). The Three Wise men
- What are some of the foods that can be served during the Christmas holiday?
a). Chicken/Roaster b). Pie
c). Mashed potatoes d). Stuffing
- What types of drinks can be served at a Christmas dinner?
a). Wine b). Juice
c). Eggnog d). Punch
e). Apple cider
- What do you need in order to dress like Santa?
a). Red hat b). White belt
c). Black/White boots d). Large beards
e). Big stomach
- Which items with the word “snow” are associated with Christmas season?
a). Snowfall b). Snowball
c). Snowflakes d). Snowman
e). Snow angel
- Which colors are strongly related with Christmas?
a). Red b). Gold
c). White d). Black
- What are some of a nativity set?
a). Donkey b). Baby Jesus
c). Wise men d). Angels
- Name some famous Christmas tree topper
a). Santa b). Stars
c). Angels d). Sheep
- Which Christmas carols featuring a fictional character are most popular?
a). Small drummer boy b). Frosty the snowman
c). Santa Claus d) Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
e). Good King Wenceslas
- Which Christmas songs do you know?
a). Silent night b). O’ Holy Night
c). Jingle Bells d). The night before Christmas
e). Mary Did You Know
- Which Christmas movies do you know?
a). Home alone b). The Knight Before Christmas
c). A Christmas Prince, The Royal Baby d). Klaus
e). Let it Snow
- Which Christmas films feature Santa in them?
a). The Christmas Chronicles b). Santa Claus is Coming to Town
c). Noelle d). Christmas Vacation
e). Santa Girl
- What are some of the most famous Christmas symbol?
a). Ornament b). Bells
c). Manger d). Holly
- What are some of the stories parents tell on Christmas day?
a). The Birth of Jesus b). The nutcracker
c). How the Grinch Stole Christmas d). Twas the Night Before Christmas
e). A Christmas Carol
- What are some of the Christmas plants?
a). Misletoe b). Christmas cactus
- c) Poinsettia d). Holly
e). Christmas tree
- What items can be found at the North Pole?
a). Igloo b). Ice
c). Elves d). Reindeer
- Which famous Christmas animation plays on TV every year?
a). The Polar Express b). Arthur Christmas
c). A Christmas Carol d). Mickeys Christmas Carol
e). Beauty and Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- What are some of the best Christmas gifts?
a). Toys b). Christmas tree
c). Best wishes card d). Sweater
- What do you love about Christmas?
a). Food b). Decorations
c). Gifts d). Family gatherings
e). Family trips
- Which cities in the world can one travel to for Christmas holiday?
a). Paris b). New York
c). Florida c). Dubai
- What are some of the traditions that are done on Christmas Eve?
a). Preparing the Christmas tree b). Watching Christmas films
c). Putting out Christmas presents for Santa d). Family Dinner
e). Attending church evening service
- Name some of the most boring gifts you can give a spouse during Christmas
a). Handkerchief b). Divorce
c). Bread d). Underwear
- What are some of the clothing that can be easily found in Santa’s closet?
a). Scarf b). Red coat
c). Belt d). Gloves
e). Red suit
- What are some of the activities people do the day after Christmas?
a). Relaxing b). Watching movies
c). Cleaning d). Opening gifts
e). Go out for a family walk
- What items can one easily find in Christmas stocking?
a). Foot b). Orange
c). Chocolate d). Candy
- What scent is popularly related with Christmas?
a). Cranberry b). Cinnamon
c). Peppermint d). Spices
- What are some of the most common Christmas dessert?
a). Tiramisu b). Jello
c). Minced pie d). Pudding
e). Fruit cakes
- Besides chicken, what other things would make Christmas meals incomplete if they miss on the menu?
a). Turkey b). Potato
c). Wine d). Hum
e). Green bean casserole
- Who are some of the people you’d buy a Christmas present for?
a). Family b). Friends
c). Pet d). Favorite relatives
e). Favorite teacher
- Name some things Santa commonly say?
a). Merry Christmas b). Ho ho ho
c). Have you been good this years? d). Say your wish for this Christmas?
e). Name one good things you’ve done this year
- Name some people/animals that live in the North Pole?
a). Santa Claus b). Mrs. Claus
c). Elves d). Polar bear
- Name Christmas items with red and white
a). Santa’s suit b). Santa’s hat
c). Candy cane d). Wine
e). Gift cards
- Identify some people who famously hate Christmas?
a). You b). The Grinch
c). Scrooge d). Atheists
e). Seventh day’s
- What other names do we call Santa?
a). Father Christmas b). Papa Noel
c). Pere Noel d). Kris Kringle
e). St. Nicholas
- Christmas cards are send how many weeks prior to Christmas?
a). One week b). Two weeks
c). Three weeks d). Four weeks
e). Five weeks
- Who are some of the most difficult persons to buy gift for during the Christmas holiday?
a). Teenagers b). Grandparents
c). Distant Uncles/Aunties d). In-laws
- At what time do people begin decorations for Christmas?
a). A week before b). Two weeks earlier
c). A day after thanksgiving d). Last week of November
e). Two days before
- What can Santa Claus use to disguise himself if ever he was to enter into a witness protection?
a). Wear different clothes b). Shave his beards
c). Dye his hair d). Lose weight
e). Change name
- Name any song you think Santa Claus uses as his smart phone ringtone
a). Santa baby b). Here comes Santa Claus
c). Santa Claus is coming d). Jingle bells
- What are some of the things that can happen to normal people except Santa Claus?
a). Growing old b). Dying
c). Losing weight d). Being stuck on traffic
e). Paying tax
- Name some things that are common among The Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus
a). Night visits b). They are all loved by kids
c). They all bring gifts d). They all have special occasions
e). Some people believe they are myths
- Name some activities you might do if you ever go out on a date with Santa
a). Sit on Santa’s lap b). Accompany him to deliver presents
c). Eat cookies together d). Go swimming
e). Sleigh ride
- What are some of the things that Santa might brag about?
a). Fancy Sleigh b). Flying Reindeer
c). Working only one day in a year d). Travelling the world
e). Being generous
- What are some of the popular things that children know about Santa?
a). He is fat b). He has white beards
c). He lives in the North pole d). He gives presents
e). He wears red suit
- If ever Santa drives his sleigh on a freeway, what are some of the things that he might be arrested for?
a). No lights b). No plates
c). Over speeding d). No side mirrors
e). No Driving license
- Name some people Santa Claus would invite in his party
a). Frosty b). The Tooth Fairy
c). Easter Bunny d). Elves
- What things do most grandfathers have in common with Santa?
a). Beards b). Belly
c). White hair d). Generosity
e). They both loved by kids